2008年10月30日木曜日

The Day of the Dead


I am talking about costume. “The Day of the Dead” is a day to give prayer to the soul of all dead people as for the skeleton, it is symbolized the dead person so When Day of the Dead, many skeleton costume people were in the town and many people disguises myself as well as Halloween. During holding the “Day of the Dead”, there are many costume parades. When peoples doing costume parade, they walk around while they dancing. Many people’s wear skull costume and ghost costume. Some of them dress as a woman. Children are enthusiastic than adult and disguises myself. A lot of goods for disguising yourself are sold in the market. A fearful disguise mask becomes the market jam-packed, and it is sold.

3 件のコメント:

RUKINYO さんのコメント...

I've never heard the Festival "Day of the Dead". At first, I thought the content is terrible. But it lokks like "Halloween" at point of diguise, so I'm relieved.

ichibo さんのコメント...

You have a tense problem, but your presentation was interesting and I got excited.

everyday I'm tired さんのコメント...

I don't know about this festival,but I can see this festival and your picture is really horror.